- Performs routine pharmacy technician duties: inputting new patient and insurance information, prescription processing, telephone triage, ordering and maintaining inventory of medications.
- Managing inventory: ordering and verifying stock, processing returns and out dates, shelving.
- Responsible for running compliance reports for stock and state monitoring programs
- Focus on customer service: greets customers, identifies needs of clients and responds with compassion and care.
- Potential to help pharmacists in other duties, such as compounding, IV preparation and long term care carding.
- Daily in-house account reconciliation and accounts receivable monthly statement processing
- High school graduate/ or equivalent
- Kansas Registered Pharmacy Technician or ability to obtain registration
- PTCB National Certification preferred
- Pharmacy Technician experience or education
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Delivery Driver/ Pharmacy Technician
- Deliver prescriptions to local patients and nursing homes. Also work in store as pharmacy technician, assisting pharmacist in dispensing and carding medications.
- Must be 18 years old with a valid drivers license. We will assist you in becoming a certified Pharmacy Tech in the state of Kansas.
- Job Type: Part-Time 15-20 hrs/ week, some Saturdays required.